School of Business and EconomicsThe Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) provides high-quality education to students and conducts excellent research, offering an international perspective in the fields of economics and international business administration.
SBE's approach revolves around small-scale teaching methods supported by an electronic learning environment, a portfolio of international study programmes, and strong incentives for top-quality research. The focus lies on educational innovation. All degree programmes make use of Problem-Based Learning, with an emphasis on skills development – problem solving, group work, and self-directed learning – to prepare students optimally for the European and international knowledge society.
studentaantallenman: 2153 vrouw: 1511
- Postdoctorale Opleiding tot Registercontroller
- The MaastrichtMBA
- Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Business Intelligence and Smart Services
- Econometrics and Operations Research
- Financial Economics
- Fiscale Economie
- Global Supply Chain Management & Change
- Human Decision Science
- International Business
- Learning and Development in Organisations
- Research Master in Business Research
- Research Master in Economic and Financial Research